Compare Morris Minor insurance quotes now
Cheap Morris Minor Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Policies and deals from industry leading insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Very helpful and understanding
, United Kingdom
Richmond, United Kingdom
4.74/5 from 2216 customer reviews
Compare Morris Minor Insurance Quotes
Whether you own one of the “newer” Morris Minor MM, Series II or 1000 Series cars from the 1940s, ‘50s or ‘60s, or yours is a vintage Morris Minor from the first automotive marque with that brand name in the 1920s or 1930s, it pays to shop around for the best Morris Minor insurance quotes you can find when it’s time to renew your policy.
Comparing policies from a wide range of different Morris Minor insurance specialists can increase your odds of finding the right cover at the right price, and all it takes is one short form.
How much does Morris Minor insurance cost?
There’s no obvious answer to that question, because every classic car insurance provider will take into account a wide range of different risk factors when calculating the premium, and many of those risk factors will be unique to your and your car.
In addition, classic car insurance providers weight each of those risk factors a little differently from one another, which can also affect the premiums they quote.
For example, in addition to the age and model of Morris Minor you’re insuring, insurance providers will factor in your estimated annual mileage, the size of your no claims bonus, your location, your age, and where you park your Morris Minor when you aren’t driving it.
With that in mind, the best plan is to compare Morris Minor insurance quotes from a wide range of different providers, and then go with the one that offers the best policy at the most competitive price.
Is it true I’ll pay less for Morris Minor insurance if I own another car?
Yes, provided the other car is your primary vehicle then most classic car insurance providers should offer you cheaper Morris Minor insurance quotes when insuring your classic car. After all, if you spend most of your time driving your other motor you won’t get behind the wheel of your Morris Minor as often, which means it’s less likely to be involved in an accident.
How can I find cheaper insurance for my Morris Minor?
Morris Minor insurance quotes can vary considerably from one insurance provider to the next, so first and foremost you should shop around by comparing policies from a wide range of insurers. Beyond that, the following steps could result in cheaper Morris Minor insurance:
- Reducing your annual mileage: Your mileage is an important factor in the insurance premium calculation, so if you reduce the number of miles you clock up in your Morris Minor you could benefit from cheaper insurance.
- Parking it in a garage when you aren’t driving it: While the miles you clock up can obviously influence your car’s likelihood of being involved in an accident, parking the car on the roadside can increase its odds of being damaged too. That’s why parking your Morris Minor in a garage can often result in cheaper insurance.
- Agreeing to pay annually: Paying for Morris Minor insurance on an annual basis is usually cheaper than signing up for a monthly payment plan.