Compare Nintendo Switch insurance
Nintendo Switch insurance quotes
- Policies from top UK insurance providers
- Get a cheap Nintendo Switch insurance policy in minutes
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2913 customer reviews
Compare cheap Nintendo Switch insurance policies
Find cheap Nintendo Switch insurance quotes from around the UK
The Nintendo Switch is one of the most popular games consoles. But they also don’t come cheap. If something goes wrong with your Nintendo Switch, it breaks down or is stolen, the cost to repair or replace it is considerable. Choosing the right console insurance will save you the hassle, time and cost of paying for repairs and replacements. Taking out Nintendo Switch insurance means that if anything unexpected should happen to your console, you can get it repaired or replaced without having to cover the full cost.
What does Nintendo Switch insurance cover?
Nintendo Switch insurance covers:
- Accidental damage
- Cracked screens
- Liquid damage
- International trips
Do I need insurance for my Nintendo Switch?
You don’t have to have cover, but it’s a good idea in the event of something happening to your console. You may not need separate insurance for your Nintendo Switch if you are already covered by:
- Manufacturer’s warranty — If you only want to cover your Switch for faults and mechanical breakdown, it’s worth checking if your Nintendo Switch is still under warranty. But remember, it doesn’t cover loss, theft or accidental damage.
- Home contents insurance — If your Nintendo Switch is only used at home, your home contents insurance may already cover it for theft and accidental. However, your console isn’t covered for mechanical breakdown or if something happens to it outside the home.
Does Nintendo Switch insurance cover my controller if it breaks?
Yes, if your insurance policy covers damage to accessories, then your controllers will be covered.
Can I get Nintendo Switch insurance for a second-hand console?
No, most insurance policies will only cover Nintendo Switch consoles that are brand new or have been refurbished to the manufacturer’s approved standards.
Can I claim if my Nintendo Switch games are stolen?
You cannot claim if your Switch games are stolen, but you may be able to claim on your home contents insurance instead. Check your contents insurance policy for full details.
How long will it take to replace my Nintendo Switch if I make a claim?
If your Nintendo Switch is stolen, most insurance providers aim to send you a replacement console within 48 hours of your claim. However, if your Nintendo Switch needs repairs, it may take several weeks.
How do I compare Nintendo Switch insurance quotes?
To find the best Nintendo Switch insurance cover for you, it’s a good idea to compare:
- Monthly cost — What you pay for insurance, usually over 12 months. The cost of your policy depends on what cover you want and any previous claims you’ve made.
- Excess — How much you pay towards the claim. You can often save money on your premium if you have higher excess. However, this is deducted from the overall value of the claim.
- Maximum cover — The most the insurer pays out if you make a claim. This should be enough to cover replacing your Nintendo Switch if you need to.
If you are looking to compare Nintendo Switch Insurance cover, Quotezone can help. We will search our database of over 100 leading insurance providers to provide you with the best quotes.