Tesla Model 3 Insurance
Tesla Model 3 Car Insurance Quotes
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Compare cheap Tesla model 3 car insurance
If you are looking to insure a Tesla model 3, you are in the right place. We can provide cheap quotes from over 110 UK providers so you can insure Tesla model 3 cars quickly and cheaply. You are guaranteed to get the best deal possible with our online platform. Before comparing prices, you can refer to this guide to find out key facts about insuring Tesla model 3 cars.
Is the Tesla model 3 an expensive car to insure?
It can be expensive to insure Tesla model 3 cars as they belong to insurance group 48 to 50. The good news is, you can get the cheapest quote possible by comparing car insurance prices.
What insurance group does my Tesla model 3 fall into?
You can refer to the below to find which insurance group your Tesla model 3 fall within:
- Standard Range Plus auto 4d – car insurance group 48
- Long Range auto 4d – car insurance group 50
- Performance All-Wheel Drive auto 4d – car insurance group 50
Which Tesla model 3 car is the cheapest to insure?
The Standard Range Plus auto 4d is the cheapest Tesla model 3 car to insure as it belongs to car insurance group 48.
What levels of cover are available for my Tesla model 3?
You can choose from the following levels of insurance cover to insure Tesla model 3 cars
- Third-party cover protects you against damage to other people’s cars / personal properties. Additionally, it will protect you against the cost of care if you have an accident that leads to injuries.
- Third-party, fire and theft cover includes third-party, fire damage and theft cover.
- Comprehensive cover is the most comprehensive type of cover and normally preferred by UK drivers.
Can I let other people drive my Tesla model 3?
When insuring Tesla model 3 cars, there is the option to add designated drivers. This will allow them to drive your car. Non-designated drivers can also drive your Tesla model 3 under their own insurance policy if they have a DOC (drive other cars) clause. It is however important to note, that they will only be covered on a third-party only basis.
Am I legally required to insure my Tesla model 3 in the UK?
Yes. You could get 6 penalty points on your license and an unlimited fine (starting at £300) if you are found to be driving a Tesla model 3 without insurance.
How can I reduce the costs of my Tesla model 3 insurance?
You can reduce your premium by taking certain measures:
- Paying for your insurance annually
- Adding anti-theft devices to your car
- Transferring your no claims bonus when you switch providers
- Decreasing your mileage
- Opting out of auto-renewals and comparing insurance quotes each year