Porsche Car Insurance
Cheap Porsche Car Insurance
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Porsche Car Insurance
Porsche has been the epitome of high-performance prestige since the 1930s and continues to produce luxury sports cars to this day. From the Cayman to the Boxster, the Targa to the 911 Turbo; the posh German marque is known throughout the world. So it will come as no surprise that to insure one is not going to be cheap.
Are there still savings to be made?
Don’t despair, there are still deals on the market if you’re savvy. This is where our handy comparison site can get you on the road quickly with the minimum of fuss and hopefully save you some wonga.
Insurance is a fact of life
Car insurance is a legal requirement. It is there to protect you, any passengers, pedestrians, property and other road users, should you be involved in an accident.
What are the insurance cover options?
Insurance is split into three types:
- Third Party: This is the minimum legal requirement and will protect others should you be involved in an accident.
- Third Party Fire and Theft: This protects other road user and also covers your Porsche in the event of fire or if it is stolen.
- Fully Comprehensive Cover: This covers everything including protecting you against damage against your car in the case of an accident, whether it’s your fault or not, plus vandalism or theft.
What are Porsche insurance groups?
Car insurance groups range from Group 1 through to the most expensive, which is Group 50. Porsche models range from Group 46 to Group 50. Unsurprising for a high-performance marque like Porsche.
How can I reduce the cost of my Porsche car insurance?
- As with any make or model of car there are a number of ways to lighten your insurance premium on your Porsche.
- Black box insurance is a popular choice for drivers of all ages. This device records how well and efficient you drive and rewards you with a nice healthy percentage off the cost to insure.
- Increasing your voluntary excess will also lighten the load in terms of expense.
Are there other savings that can be made?
- Insurers will also provide more favourable quotes if you are able to park your car on a driveway or in a garage at night.
- And dashcams are also worth noting as they are cheap and easy to install at home.
- You can’t change your age, but you will find the more driving hours you have under your belt the cheaper it will be to insure.
- Reduce your mileage.
How can I avoid a minefield of insurance choices?
Easy. Let Quotezone.co.uk take all the hard work out of it. Just type in a few simple details and a whole range of deals will appear in an easy-to-understand list. Save time and hopefully some cash by using our Porsche insurance comparison service. Just click on the one you want more details of and you’re away. Quick, simple, and you may save a packet.