John Lewis Car Insurance Reviews
Review John Lewis Car Insurance Quotes
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2913 customer reviews
John Lewis Car Insurance Reviews
John Lewis Car Insurance
John Lewis Insurance offers a good range of multiple insurance products, including home insurance, car insurance, pet insurance, and wedding insurance. John Lewis Insurance has received largely positive reviews on sites such as Trustpilot and Defaqto with praise for the companies customer service and competitive pricing.
What’s included in John Lewis Car Insurance?
John Lewis car insurance policies include the following coverage:
- Personal Injury Cover up to £10,000 you, your husband, wife or civil partner are seriously injured.
- Up to £500 for travel and hotel costs if you are involved in an accident.
- Legal liability cover if you cause property damage or injury to a third party.
- New car replacement if yours is less than 12 months old and is written off, stolen or not recovered.
- Uninsured driver protection, meaning you won’t pay excess or have your no claims bonus impacted if you are hit by an uninsured driver.
- 180 days of European coverage.
- Guaranteed repairs by approved repairer network.
- Courtesy car as standard whilst yours is in the repair shop.
You’ll also be covered for misfuelling as well as broken windscreen protection, subject to terms and conditions.
What does John Lewis coverage exclude?
You will not be covered by the following under a John Lewis car insurance policy.
- Wear and tear to your vehicle caused by consistent use
- Tyre damage
- Mechanical malfunction or computer software breaking or failing to work
- Frost damage, unless you’ve followed the manufacturers instructions to avoid liquid freezing
What are some of the add-ons available to John Lewis car insurance policies
- Protected no claims discount – If you have a no claims bonus of 4 or more years, you can elect to have this protected as an add-on.
- Motor legal protection – Get legal protection for up to £100,000 for legal costs and expenses if you are involved in an accident that is not your fault.
- Car breakdown – Choose from four levels of breakdown cover.
Who underwrites John Lewis insurance?
John Lewis Car Insurance is underwritten by Covea Insurance plc.
Who can take out car insurance with John Lewis?
John Lewis car insurance is fairly standard in its requirements for who can take out a policy with them. In order to qualify for John Lewis Insurance you’ll to meet the following.
- Be aged between 17 and 85
- Hold a provisional or full drivers licence
Why you should compare multiple car insurance quotes
If you are looking at taking out an insurance policy with John Lewis car insurance, it’s a good idea to have multiple quotes to compare it against. Having a large pool of insurers to compare means you are able to see which insurers can offer the best deal for you – that’s where we can help!
Quotezone.co.uk has compiled a large panel of over 100 UK based insurance providers, so you can find the best deal for you more easily. By comparing your options before committing to a policy you can ultimately end up saving a significant amount of money on your premiums.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.