Ageas Motorbike Insurance
Ageas Motorbike Insurance Reviews
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- One short form – save time & money
Search and compare cheap quotes from over 25 UK motorbike insurance providers, including
Looking for Cheaper Harley Davidson Insurance?
Search over 25 different bike insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your bike policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
Ageas Motorbike Insurance
Who are Ageas Insurance?
Ageas Insurance is an international insurance group with a leading presence in as many as 14 countries. It is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, and currently has over 20,000 employees. Ageas offers a wide range of insurance products, including car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and travel insurance and of course motorbike insurance.
What does Ageas motorbike insurance cover?
Ageas motorbike insurance covers everything you’d come to expect from a major insurer, this includes
- Third party: This is the minimum level of cover required by law and it covers you for any damage or injury you cause to other people or their property in an accident.
- Third party, fire and theft: This cover includes everything that’s included in third party cover, plus cover for your bike if it’s damaged by fire or theft.
- Comprehensive: This is the most comprehensive level of cover and it covers you for any damage to your bike, regardless of how it was caused.
There are also additional add-on options offered for riders wanting that extra level of coverage.
- Breakdown cover: This covers you if your bike breaks down and you need to be towed or recovered.
- Legal expenses: This covers you for the cost of legal fees if you need to make a claim against another person.
- Key protection: This covers you for the cost of replacing your bike keys if they are lost or stolen.
- Replacement vehicle cover: This provides you with a replacement bike to use while yours is being repaired or replaced.
- Excess protection: This reduces the amount you have to pay towards the cost of a claim.
Who owns Ageas Insurance
Ageas insurance is owned by Ageas (UK) Ltd.
Is Ageas a good insurance company?
Ageas has received positive feedback from most of their users on the major review sites such as Trustpilot. The majority of reviews praised the affordable prices, good customer service and easy claims process. Some reviewers were critical of costs and customer service issues, however these were in the minority.
“Easy to renew. Price fair and reasonable compared with other similar products. Never claimed anything (thankfully) but so far happy with Ageas“
“Swift and easy to get a quote with no unnecessary extras just paid and insurance started not alot more I can say very happy“
“Ageas members of team was very helpful to meet my needs etc. So much appreciation for helping others.“
Ageas insurance also offers a solid amount of coverage with their policies including:
- Modern motorcycles and classic bikes covered
- Select the mileage limit to suit you
- Option to build your cover with add-ons
- Common sense repair options – we can give you cash if you prefer to fix your bike yourself following an accident or choose your own repairer
Getting cheaper motorbike insurance
If you’re keen on taking out an insurance policy with Ageas insurance then they are certainly not a bad choice. They may not be guaranteed to be your cheapest option however as no company can offer all it’s customers the cheapest possible quote available to them. What this means is everyone essentially has their own unique risk profile to insurers and this risk profile will be used to determine their premiums. Since different insurers evaluate certain types of risks differently, such as young drivers for example, it pays to compare as many insurers as possible to get the best deal for you – We can help with that!
At Quotezone we have compiled a large panel of UK based insurance specialists to make finding the right motorcycle insurance for you easier than ever. Start comparing cheaper quotes in minutes and save on your premiums today.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.