Triathlon Bike Insurance
Compare cheap triathlon bike insurance quotes now
- Compare quotes from a range of providers
- Access Cashback & Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Compare quotes from a wide range of UK insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search a range of different insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your bicycle policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Very helpful and understanding
, United Kingdom
Richmond, United Kingdom
4.74/5 from 2216 customer reviews
Compare triathlon bike insurance quotes from specialist UK insurance providers
When you compare triathlon insurance with our impartial and effective free service, you will see why more than two million people have already obtained insurance quotes from Quotezone.co.uk.
Do I need a triathlon bike insurance policy?
Triathlon bikes can be expensive, so it would be a wise idea to take out a relatively cheap triathlon bike insurance policy to protect your relatively expensive bike.
Not only could this type of insurance protect you if your triathlon bike is ever lost or stolen, but some of the best triathlon bike insurance policies will also include ‘cycling liability cover’, which means you could also be protected if you damaged a car or injured another road user and were sued for damages.
How can I find cheaper triathlon bike insurance?
Firstly and foremost, you should shop around for the best deals by comparing triathlon bike insurance quotes from a range of different insurance providers.
In addition, the following steps could also help to increase your odds of finding cheap bicycle insurance:
- Adding your bicycle to your home insurance policy: If your bike isn’t a high-end model you could be able to add it to your standard home insurance policy, which would mean your bicycle is covered without the need for a separate insurance policy. However, it’s important to double check the small print if you choose to cover your bike under your home insurance, as some policies may only insure your bicycle while it’s stored at your own home.
- Investing in a high quality bicycle lock, and ensuring that the one you buy is insurer-approved: Most bicycle locks are rated for security on a gold, silver and bronze scale, and some insurers may refuse to pay out if your bicycle is worth more than £2,000 and it wasn’t secured with a gold-rated locking device at the time it was stolen.
- Registering your bike on bikeregister.com, the UK’s national cycle register database: It’s free to register your bicycle on bikeregister.com, and every police force in the UK uses the database to search for stolen bikes. Investing in one of BikeRegister’s security marking kits can also help to lower your insurance premiums.
- Only riding your bicycle yourself: Many bicycle insurance policies will only pay out if the bike is stolen or damaged while it’s being used by the policyholder, so if you lend it to a friend or a family member and something happens to it while they’re using it you might not be covered.