Peugeot 407 Insurance
Cheap Peugeot 407 Insurance
- No complicated forms, just a few simple questions
- Compare cheap quotes from 110 UK insurance providers
- Save time and money on your car insurance search
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
First insurance I obtained. Good quotes and easy to distinguish which policy might be best for me ie with or without black box etc
Basildon, United Kingdom
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 2915 customer reviews
The Peugeot 407
The Peugeot 407 is a large family car made from 2004-11. Undoubtedly you get a lot of motor for your money and comes in both petrol and diesel versions. The big engines in the 407 (up to 3 litre petrol) meant that, when new, they were fairly pricey to insure. Given the age today of the last ones to roll off the production line, the price to insure one is not half as scary anymore. In addition, Peugeot is a relatively inexpensive make of car to get on the road.
There are some great insurance deals to be had out there and this is where our simple comparison site can help. Easy to use and completely independent, our comparisons make choosing insurance a doddle.
The truth about car insurance
Car insurance is a legal requirement. It is there to protect you, any passengers you might be carrying, pedestrians, property and other road users, should you be involved in an accident.
It is split into three types of cover:
- Third Party: This is the minimum legal requirement and will protect others should you be involved in an accident.
- Third Party Fire and Theft: This protects other road user and also covers your Porsche in the event of fire or it is stolen.
- Fully Comprehensive Cover: This covers everything including protecting you against damage against your car in the case of an accident, whether it’s your fault or not, vandalism or theft.
Peugeot 407 insurance groups
Car insurance groups range from Group 1 through to the most expensive, which is Group 50. The Peugeot 407 group range is vast, from group 17 all the way up to group 34 for the 2.7 V6 HDi GT and almost every group in between. So, if you want to run a large car like the Peugeot 407, how can you bring the cost down?
How can I reduce the cost of my Peugeot 407 insurance?
Like with any make or model of car there are a number of ways to lighten your insurance premium on your Peugeot 407.
- Black box insurance is a popular choice for drivers of all ages. This device records how well and efficient you drive, and rewards you with a nice healthy percentage off the cost to insure.
- Increasing your voluntary excess will also lighten the load in terms of expense.
- Insurers will provide more favourable quotes if you are able to park your car on a driveway or in a garage at night.
- Dashcams are also worth noting and are easy to install. They’re coming down in price and could save you money in the long term, as insurers usually offer a discount for cars with dashcams.
- You can’t change your age, but you will find the more driving hours you have under your belt the cheaper it will be to insure.
- Reduce your average annual mileage.
How can I avoid a minefield of insurance choices?
Let Quotezone.co.uk take all the hard work out of it. Just type in a few simple details and a whole range of deals will appear in an easy-to-understand list. Save time and hopefully some cash by using our price comparisons. Just click on the one you want more details of and you’re away. Quick, simple, and you may save a pile of cash.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.