Cheap Chubb Insurance
Chubb Car Insurance
Chubb Insurance Company of Europe S.A. is a member of The Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, one of the world’s leading insurance organisations, founded in 1882. They have 25 offices in 11 countries, including eight offices in the UK and Ireland. Customers must contact a broker at one of the offices to arrange motor insurance cover and have some of the questions addressed.
Chubb is well known for a “customer-first” approach to service around the world, which sets us apart from other companies whose business is built on volume rather than service excellence.
In addition to the standard comprehensive cover and 3rd party fire and theft coverage, customers will enjoy some of the many unique features they offer, which include :
- Chubb pays the agreed insured value of the car and not the market value;
- Courtesy cars are provided while yours is being repaired;
- Automatic comprehensive cover on borrowed vehicles when you rent or borrow a car;
- You choose the most suitable repairer or select one from their approved repair network;
- No penalty for “no-fault” claims when the loss is not your fault;
- No compulsory excess, customers can set the excess level they are comfortable with;
- Unlimited audio/stereo cover;
- No deduction for wear and tear on tires and other parts that wear down;
- Free breakdown cover for UK and Europe for you and your family;
- Cover for legal expenses when pursuing claims for injury or uninsured losses; and
- Special arrangements for tracking devices to retrieve your car if it has been stolen.