Compare Car Insurance
Liberty Insurance car insurance
Liberty Insurance is part of the global Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, which was established over 100 years ago in 1912. The Group entered the Northern Ireland car insurance market in 2012, offering drivers in Northern Ireland quality car insurance at competitive prices. With the global strength of the Group, and the locally based team in Northern Ireland, Liberty Insurance are leading the way when it comes to service and innovation in the Northern Ireland insurance market.
Why choose Liberty Insurance for Car Insurance?
- Free 24 hour breakdown cover including homestart on all cars under 15 years old
- New and exclusive car insurance options, such as Better Car Replacement
- The security of being covered by one of the worlds largest insurers
- 24 hour claims helpline, 365 days a year
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group Facts
- “Helping people live safer, more secure lives” since 1912, Bostonbased Liberty Mutual Insurance is a diversified global insurer and the third largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S. based on 2012 direct premiums written as reported by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance also ranks 81st on the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2012 revenue. As of December 31, 2012, Liberty Mutual Insurance had $120.1billion in consolidated assets, $101.5 billion in consolidated liabilities, and $36.9 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance employs over 50,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.