Get cheap home insurance quotes now
Compare Home Insurance
- Quotes from UK insurance providers
- Access 1000s of discounts & unlimited cashback with Quotezone Rewards
Search and compare cheap quotes from up to 50 UK home insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search up to 50 different home insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your home policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Very easy to use website would definitely recommend!
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Easy web site to use also got my car insurance 150 pounds cheaper well worth the visit to Quotezone
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4.74/5 from 2243 customer reviews
Link Home Insurance
Link Insurance was originally founded in 1972 and established itself as a specialist UK retail Insurer. Link Insurance is committed to the Intermediary Market. Link Insurance provides motor insurance, fleet insurance, business insurance and household insurance.
Some of the features and benefits of insurance provided by Link Insurance include:
- Buildings Insurance
- Extended accidental damage basis
- Property owners liability
- Alternative accommodation
- Contents Insurance
- Occupiers, private employer and tenants liability
- Bedroom rated option for contents.
- Food in Deep Freezers
- Personal Money
- Financial loss resulting from fraudulent use of credit cards
- Legal Expenses
Discounts were also being offered at the time of writing this article, such as:
- Age discounts available for those aged 45 and over
- Discounts for good claims experience
- Voluntary excess
- Membership of neighbourhood watch schemes
- Non smokers
- Where both buildings and contents are insured together
- Premises are protected by key operated window locks and Five Lever Mortise deadlocks
- Premises are alarm protected (NACOSS)
Link Underwriting Agency is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of UK business (FSA Register Number 230684).