Cheap Car Insurance
Compare Car Collection Insurance Quotes
- Cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 providers
- Save up to £490* when you insure your car
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 UK providers, including
What people have to say about our car insurance comparison service
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Car Collection Insurance
Car Collectors Insurance
If you have a collection of classic, performance or even just regular family cars, you’ll want a good car collection insurance policy to keep you covered. A car collection insurance policy is essentially a form of multi-car insurance that allows you to cover your collection under one easy to manage policy. Our large panel of over 110+ insurance providers can help you quickly compare multiple insurance policies to find the right coverage for you.
By getting collector insurance you’ll be able to breath easy, knowing that all your prized cars are insured in one easy to mange policy at the right price.
How much is car collectors insurance
The price of car collectors insurance will depend on factors such as the value of your cars, whether you have them in storage or actively use them on the road, and of course the level of coverage you want to insure them for will all come impact the cost of your premium.
Here are the common factors that will influence your premium prices:
- Your age: Younger riders tend to pay higher premiums than older riders, because they are statistically more likely to be involved in an accident.
- Your experience: Riders with more experience tend to pay lower premiums than riders with less experience.
- Your location: Riders who live in areas with high crime rates or high risk of accidents tend to pay higher premiums than riders who live in areas with lower crime rates and accident risks.
- The type of motorbike you ride: More expensive motorbikes and motorbikes that are considered to be more powerful tend to cost more to insure.
- Your driving record: Riders with a clean driving record tend to pay lower premiums than riders with a poor driving record.
- The type of coverage you choose: Comprehensive and collision coverage are optional for motorbike insurance, but they will increase your premiums.
- Your excess: The higher your excess, the lower your premiums will be. However, this also means that you will have to pay more out of pocket if you file a claim
Getting cheaper car collection insurance
The easiest way to get cheaper car insurance is simply by comparing as many quotes as possible from multiple insurers. This can increase your chances of finding the best insurance offering available to you on the market.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.