Home / Insurance / Building and Contents Insurance

Compare Building And Contents Insurance

Get cheap building and contents insurance quotes now

Building Contents Insurance

Get cheap building and contents insurance quotes now
  • Search over 40 insurance companies - for free
  • Fill in one form and let us do the rest
  • Immediate results with no obligation

Looking for cheaper insurance?

  • Search over 40 different home insurance providers
    Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
  • Over three million users
    Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
  • Buy online or by phone
    Purchase your home policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
  • Norton secured
    Our quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
  • You could save time and money
    Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
  • Independent and unbiased service
    We aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.

Compare Building And Contents Insurance

Looking for cheap building and contents insurance?

Building insurance is vital for homeowners and landlords to cover the property against damage caused by wear and tear, weather conditions and other unforeseen events such as fire or landslide. Unless you have the capital to buy your home outright without borrowing any money, acquiring building insurance is normally a mandatory part of obtaining a mortgage in the UK. If you’re a landlord who has leased your property out for extra income, it is your responsibility by law to make sure the building is insured and that it is safe for use by your tenant. If the property is damaged, the insurance provider can pay out a sum of money to enable you to get the necessary repairs. Areas usually covered by insurance include the structure of the building (walls, ceilings and roofing of the house) and gates and fences around it. Any permanent internal fixtures will also be covered, such as built-in cookers or wardrobes, the bath tub and the piping in the house. Building insurance does not cover movable furnishings or wear and tear damage to the inside of the property.

Content insurance covers the possessions in your house from loss, damage, natural disaster or theft, subject to various conditions. Your premiums cover personal belongings up to a certain amount (dependant on your needs and the value of your items). Some policies cover money kept in your property or any office equipment if you work from home. Some policies also cover accidental damage to furniture, even if the damage was the result of someone elses vandalism.

Compare contents and buildings insurance for your house with Quotezone today. Just type in your details within our online form and we will compare quotes provided by our panel of UK insurance providers in minutes!

Customer Reviews

4.7/ 5

Based on 19 reviews on Reviews.co.uk

Read all reviews

  • ★★★★

    Muhammad Siddiqui, 06-06-2018

    Cheapest quote that I could fine on any comparison website! Quick and easy

  • ★★★★★

    Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018

    Quick and easy, no problems at all.

  • ★★★★★

    David Griffiths, 06-02-2018

    Found this site on Martins Money and having used it for car insurance last month went straight to it for home insurance this month and recommended it to family.

Home Insurance Comparison