Get Cheap Bengal Cat Insurance Quotes Now
Cheap Bengal Cat Insurance Online
- Compare 15+ providers
- Access Cashback & Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Search and compare cheap quotes from over 15 UK pet insurance providers, including
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search over 15 different pet insurance providers
Quotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Buy online or by phone
Purchase your pet policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
You could save time and money
Get your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Over three million users
Join our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
Thank you this is best one
London, United Kingdom
Very easy website to use, vast amount of quotes to choose from and lots of information about each policy. Good prices as well.
4.75/5 from 2913 customer reviews
Bengal cat insurance
With their exotic appearance and fun and affectionate nature, Bengal cats make wonderful pets. They’re loving, energetic and intelligent animals, and their striking leopard-like spots certainly make them stand out. However, Bengal cats can be prone to several hereditary illnesses which can, in turn, lead to costly veterinary bills. That’s why you should consider getting pet insurance for your Bengal cat.
Pet insurance for Bengal cats
As with any type of pet, Bengal cats can get ill or be involved in an accident. They’re also susceptible to certain health problems, including tumours, lameness and abscesses – especially as they get older. Pet insurance for Bengal cats can help cover the cost of your feline’s vet treatment from prescribed medications, complementary treatments, physiotherapy and surgery.
Bengal cat insurance saves you money
If your Bengal cat should ever fall ill or get hurt in an accident, you can use their insurance coverage to pay for any subsequent veterinary care that’s required.
Pet insurance enables you to focus on the health of your Bengal cat
With pet insurance in place, you can focus on your cat’s health, rather than worrying about the cost of their veterinary care.
Cat insurance provides more options for treatment
Pet insurance for Bengal cats increases your options when it comes to treatments available, and means that you can afford to choose expensive (but potentially life-saving) treatments.
Frequently asked questions
What type of insurance is available for Bengal cats?
There are several different types of Bengal cat insurance, and each policy will have a limit on how much is paid out per condition, or per year.
- Accident only: Often the cheapest cat insurance policy and covers any vet bills if your cat gets injured in an accident.
- Time-limited: Covers accidents and illnesses but for a limited time, usually 12 months from the start of the condition. You can only make one claim for a specific illness.
- Maximum benefit: Covers accidents and illnesses up to a maximum amount for each condition, and there’s no time limit on how long you are eligible to claim for.
- Lifetime: Covers your Bengal cat for any conditions, illnesses or accidents over the lifespan of the insurance policy. The claim limits are renewed every year.
What medical conditions are covered by Bengal cat insurance?
Time-limited and lifetime insurance policies typically cover the treatment of a variety of medical expenses. For example:
- Treatment for hereditary conditions present since birth
- Medical treatment for injuries
- Dental treatment if the cat’s teeth get damaged in an accident
- Behavioural therapy
Why are Bengal cats more expensive to insure?
As pedigree cats, Bengals are often more expensive to insure than the average moggy because they’re more prone to health problems. Bengals can also cost up to £2,000 to buy, making them a particular target for thieves looking to sell them on.
Does pet insurance for Bengal cats cover other expenses?
In addition to veterinary expenses, some Bengal cat insurance policies also cover:
- The loss or theft of your cat
- Cattery fees
- Death benefit (paid as a lump sum if your Bengal cat dies)
What doesn’t Bengal cat insurance cover?
Most providers of pet insurance for Bengal cats won’t cover routine treatments such as dental check-ups, de-worming and flea treatment, or:
- Pre-existing health conditions or injuries
- Pregnancy and giving birth
- Claw clipping
How can I reduce the cost of Bengal cat insurance?
There are some simple things you can do to help reduce the cost of pet insurance for Bengal cats. These include:
- Microchipping your cat
- Buying lifetime cat insurance when your cat is young
- Spaying or neutering your cat
- Paying a larger excess
With Quotezone.co.uk, you can search and compare Bengal cat insurance quotes from over 15 cat insurance providers in the UK. Just fill out our form, and we’ll do the rest.