Cheap Car Insurance 17-21 Year Olds
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search over 100 different car insurance providersQuotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Over three million usersJoin our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Buy online or by phonePurchase your car policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
Norton securedOur quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
You could save time and moneyGet your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased serviceWe aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Compare car insurance quotes for 17-21 year olds from UK insurance providers
As a young driver, if you are aged between 17 and 21, finding cheap car insurance can be frustrating due to high premiums, the risks and lack of experience involved with new drivers.
UK young driver car insurance comparison
When a young person passes their driving test they might be very keen to then get their first car and get out on the road. Learning to drive and buying a new vehicle doesn’t generally come cheap so a new driver could find themselves quickly out of pocket. Add to that the price of fuel and car repairs, servicing and MOT and the cost of motoring could quickly become prohibitive. A driver who is new qualified and under 21 could find themselves with a very high price to pay for vehicle insurance. Car insurance for 17-21 year olds doesn’t tend to be that reasonably priced so a young driver might look to save money at any opportunity.
Whether a person is 17, 18, 19, 20, or 21 years old they might find themselves with a hefty cost for suitable insurance. Even as a safe driver it is likely that any insurance company could assume a young driver is a high risk and therefore more likely to have an accident. Performing a comparison could be just one way to make sure that a person gets a better deal on a UK policy. Comparing all available options could give greater flexibility as well as greater affordability.
Insurance might seem like a really problem to find when someone is young but a comparison could help to identify cover that isn’t quite so expensive. To compare 17-21 year olds car insurance could throw up results that might not have been found by any other means. Engaging with an insurance professional to search the market on someone’s behalf could be just the help they need to save time on money when buying insurance. Anyone looking for a cheap insurance deal could make a start by comparing to see if there’s the opportunity for a better priced policy.
Peter Thompson, 06-03-2018
Clear and concise choices presented in an easy to understand outlay would recommend highly
Rokas Kapustas, 06-12-2017
Easy and cheap
Verity ward, 10-08-2017
very good online comparison site always use itrecommended to friends and family
- *51% of consumers could save £200. We split the providers on our system into different categories. We then selected quotes from the high volume sales providers as well as quotes from other providers which returned a price. Based on UK insurance market share data made available by the ABI, by way of a weighted selection process, we selected the cheapest of either the high volume sales providers or other providers (“the cheapest selected quote”). We then compared the cheapest quote on our system against the cheapest selected quote. We then took the savings figure which 51% or over could have saved using that formula. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.
Car Insurance Comparison
- Car Insurance
- Temporary Insurance
- Polish Car Insurance
- Multi Car Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Young Drivers Insurance
- Over 50s Car Insurance
- Young Drivers
- Women Car Insurance
- Learner Driver Insurance
- One Day Car Insurance
- Car Warranty
- Car Insurance
- No Deposit Car Insurance
- Women's Insurance
- Women Insurance
- Car Insurance Company
- Student Car Insurance
- Northern Ireland Car Insurance
- Isle of Man Car Insurance
- Local Car Insurance
- Senior Driver Insurance
- Car Insurance PPV
- 3rd Party Insurance
- Third Party Insurance
- Over 60s Car Insurance
- Over 70s Car Insurance
- Over 80s Car Insurance
- Sports Car Insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Insurance Comparison Without The Bull
- Fully Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Car Insurance for 17-21 Year Olds
- Black Box Car Insurance
- Telematics Car Insurance
- New Driver Insurance
- Provisional Driver Insurance
- Student Car Insurance