Bournemouth Car Insurance Quotes
Compare Cheap Car Insurance
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 UK providers, including
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Cheap Bournemouth Car Insurance
Compare cheap car insurance quotes with top UK providers at Quotezone.co.uk: Your car insurance comparison site
Whether you’re a learner driver, a student or a seasoned motorist in your 60s or 70s, you don’t need to be confused over what insurance is best for you. Here at Quotezone.co.uk our a panel of UK based specialist providers can provide you with a variety of quotes so you can find the best deal for you.
Why Choose Quotezone.co.uk?
Regardless of how much time you have behind the wheel or the kind of coverage you’re looking to take out, Quotezone has you covered. Our panel of over 110 insurance providers can provide you with multiple quotes in moments, increasing your chances of finding cheaper car insurance.
Should I use a Bournemouth based broker to get my car insurance?
Whilst there is no harm in using a local Bournemouth based car insurance broker to see what they can offer you, you may be limiting yourself in terms of finding a great deal. It’s true that brokers can negotiate on your behalf with lenders to try and secure better deals, however they typically work with a limited number of select panel providers. They are also effectively the middlemen in the transaction so they’ll be incentivised to sign you up with one of their insurance panel members, even if these insurers aren’t the cheapest option for you on the market. This means you could be limiting yourself to a select pool of insurers and missing out on all the market has to offer. With our independent, non-biased comparison tool, you’ll be able to quickly find deals from across the UK market.
How to save on your car insurance
- Shopping around and comparing quotes – This is perhaps the easiest and yet most overlooked way of reducing your premiums when on the hunt for those cheaper premiums. By comparing multiple quotes from multiple lenders you are effectively increasing your chances of finding the best deal for you.
- Choosing the right coverage level – Whilst more comprehensive coverage can be nice to have, they aren’t always necessary. By including unnecessary add-ons to your policy you are increasing the total cost of your premiums.
- Increase your excess – By opting to pay a higher excess, you are effectively reducing the amount that the insurer will need to pay out to you in the event of a claim. This means they’ll offer you a better price on your premiums as there is less risk to them insuring you. You should be sure however that you are able to pay for any excess amount you volunteer.
- Maintain a good driving record – One of the quickest ways to push up your car insurance premiums is by getting penalty points and making a claim. 3 penalty points on your licence can drive up your premium by as much as 25%
- Check for discounts – Most insurers will have offers and deals at differing times, this means that you should always compare as many quotes as possible in order to find the best deal for you.
Is Bournemouth car insurance expensive?
As with most city based drivers, you can expect to pay more on your insurance as a driver in Bournemouth when compared with more rural areas. This isn’t because insurers have some sort of bias in favour of rural drivers, it simply comes down to statistical risk. Urban drivers are more likely to have their car damaged or written off than those living in more rural areas. Because of this insurers increase the cost of premiums for city drivers including Bournemouth, with London being the highest priced for car insurance.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.