- » Search over 100 UK insurance providers
- » You could save up to £442*
Index banner v2
Compare insurance quotes from top UK insurance providers
Car InsuranceGet Quotes
Home InsuranceGet Quotes
Van InsuranceGet Quotes
Bike InsuranceGet Quotes
Pet InsuranceGet Quotes
Life InsuranceGet Quotes
Travel InsuranceGet Quotes
Breakdown CoverGet Quotes
QUOTES FROM 100+ TOP UK PROVIDERS
Looking for cheaper insurance?
- We have been comparing since 2005
- Compare over 60 insurance products
- We work with over 200 insurance providers
- It’s fast, secure and free to use
What people have to say about us...
Compare insurance with Quotezone.co.uk
Quotezone's UK insurance quote technology allows you to compare car insurance from UK motor insurance providers in real time, so you only have to fill in one form to compare over 100 providers. Our insurance comparison systems also compare home insurance (buildings and/or contents cover), van, bike, travel, pet and breakdown insurance.
How Quotezone Works
When you buy something in shop or supermarket, quite often one shop charges more than another for the very same item – it’s the same with insurance. Brokers sell policies which are provided by insurance providers, but they charge their own prices. So, you might find that one broker charges more than another for the same policy.
At Quotezone, we compare quotes from various different providers, so you could find the deal you want at a great price. Car insurance comparison could be made easier using our free online service.
You may be looking for a cheaper price than your renewal quote, or you may be looking for your first insurance policy, either way we could help. Just fill in your details, then you will see a results screen with prices and other features of the policy displayed on screen to make it easy for you to compare insurance quotes.
* We reviewed the quote requests generated on Quotezone’s car insurance comparison service between October and December 2013. We took the cheapest from the median (halfway point) quote returned to each customer to produce a ‘representative’ saving. 50% + achieved a representative saving of this amount or more. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.