Home Insurance £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer terms and conditions
- This Purchase Scheme is organised by Quotezone.co.uk which is a trading style of Seopa Ltd who are a limited company registered in Northern Ireland. Registered number: NI046322. Registered office: SEOPA LTD, 5th Floor Link Building, Adelaide Exchange, 24-26 Adelaide Street, Belfast, BT2 8GD. (“quotezone.co.uk” or “We”).
How to Qualify
- You must be aged 17 years of age or older.
- You will qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you purchase a home insurance policy through the relevant link on the promotional email: https://quotezone.referralrock.com/l/1QUOTEZONE28/
- You will not qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if you purchase any other insurance policy through Quotezone.co.uk other than home insurance.
- You will only qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if the purchase is made (i) online via the link in the email https://quotezone.referralrock.com/l/1QUOTEZONE28/, or (ii) by telephone with the insurance provider (after clicking on the link in the email: https://quotezone.referralrock.com/l/1QUOTEZONE28/) only where You inform the insurance provider that You obtained Your quote on Quotezone.co.uk and quote a valid reference number for that insurance provider at the time of purchase. Purchases made by any other means will not qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. You will only qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card where We can verify with the insurance provider that the Purchase has been made. If you cancel the home insurance policy at or within 30 days from the policy inception You will no longer qualify for the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card.
- You will receive your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card by email up to 90 days after you have purchased a valid policy through the quotezone.co.uk website in accordance with the conditions set out above. However, as we rely on the accuracy of information provided by third party insurance providers to verify your entitlement to the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, we accept no responsibility for any delay caused.
- The £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be sent by email to the email address used on quotezone.co.uk relating to your purchase.
- In order for us to verify entitlement to £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card you must insert/use the same email address in the link provided on the promotional email: https://quotezone.referralrock.com/l/1QUOTEZONE28/ and in the quote process.
Limitation of liability
- Your entry and any information submitted by You must be personal to and relate specifically to You. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which You submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, quotezone.co.uk reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by You and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- Neither We nor any of our employees or other representatives will be liable to You for any loss or damage incurred by You arising out of or in connection with your use of the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card including, without limitation, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or damage to reputation resulting from our failure to deliver or the receipt of the £30 Amazon.co.uk voucher.
- We will not be liable for any failure to provide your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of any party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this promotion.
- quotezone.co.uk cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for making a purchase or being part of the Purchase Scheme.
- quotezone.co.uk accept no responsibility for any delay, failure, or error by a third party provider in notifying Us that a purchase has taken place.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Further, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
- The Purchase Scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon.
- This Purchase Scheme is subject to availability and We reserve the right to substitute or remove the Purchase Scheme at any time. We will try to give as much notice as We can when doing this. Any such amendments will be published on quotezone.co.uk. There are no cash alternatives available for the Purchase Scheme.
- The Purchase Scheme is available from 22nd June 2020 and only valid purchases made (in accordance with the conditions set out above) after this date will be eligible.
- Use of the Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be in accordance with Amazon.co.uk Gift Card restrictions, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
- quotezone.co.uk assumes that by entering into the Purchase Scheme (and You warrant that) You are aged 17 or over.
- quotezone.co.uk reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- We may refuse your £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card if at any time We suspect that You have been involved in: any abuse or attempted abuse of the Purchase Scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these Terms & Conditions; any breach or attempted breach of the general use of website terms and conditions on www.quotezone.co.uk; any activity which in Our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or abuse of quotezone.co.uk; any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to the Purchase.
- If any provision of these Terms & conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- Any intellectual property rights existing in and to the Purchase Scheme, the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and any trading names associated or used in the Purchase Scheme or in relation to the £30 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card, are and shall remain the property of Us or Our group companies at all times.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Northern Ireland. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- These Terms & Conditions will only apply as between Us and You. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchase Scheme is governed by the law of Northern Ireland and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.
- You can contact quotezone.co.uk in relation to the Purchase Scheme at the address set out in Clause 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions updated 22/06/2020