Get Car Insurance Quotes Online
Compare Cheap Car Insurance Policies
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 UK providers, including
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Car Insurance Online Only
Compare cheap online only car insurance fast
Want to get cheaper car insurance online fast without needing to see a broker?
Here at Quotezone, our independent, non-biased comparison tool lets you compare car insurance quotes online in moments from over 110 UK based insurers. With multiple quotes to choose from you can easily compare which insurers will offer you the best deal on your car insurance. And the best part is that you can do it all online from the comfort of home.
How to get car insurance online
There used to be a time where motorists took out their car insurance policies through insurance brokers, and even today this profession is still around. However the world has changed since the advent of the internet and the car insurance industry has changed with it. Newer generations have come to expect connectivity and ease of purchase, and car insurance insurance policies are no exception.
Quotezone.co.uk is a comparison site, this means you don’t get your car insurance directly from us but from an insurer of your choosing. What we do is aggregate insurers from across the UK into one place and allow you to compare a wide variety of quotes online in moments. In fact you could start comparing quotes within a few minutes with our simple and quick details form. From there, our site will take the details given in the form to show you what insurers are able to offer for your coverage. You’ll have over 100 insurers to choose from as well as the ability to opt for add-ons to your policy for that extra coverage. The best thing is all these quotes are in the same place, so you can compare which insurance options work best for you fast. And that’s it, online car insurance made simple.
What are the benefits of getting car insurance online?
By having a large pool of insurers you are able to compare more quotes from across the market. This means you’ll be less likely to miss out on a great deal and you can be more sure that you’ve saved all you can on your policy. Our panel includes household names such as Admiral, Axa and Hastings, making finding great cover at the right price easier than ever.
Why you should you compare the market
By comparing quotes online you’ll have both convenience as well as more options to choose from. The easiest way to save money on your car insurance is to compare as many policies as possible before taking one out. There are other practical steps that you can take to save on your premiums, however starting with the cheapest policy available to you is the easiest way to start saving on car insurance.
What types of car insurance can I buy online?
Regardless of whether you are a young provisional driver or a senior motorist with decades of experience, our panel will have the right coverage for you. By comparing quotes online you’ll be able to purchase all of the available products sold by the insurers in the panel meaning you can get basically any type of car insurance. Here are the common types of car insurance you may wish to consider taking out when comparing your car insurance options.
- Temporary Cover – This option is great if you are just looking for temporary cover to last anywhere from 1 hour to 28 days.
- Telematics Insurance – This option is great for younger drivers without much time behind the wheel, or other drivers who may be deemed as higher risk drivers. Telematics insurance essentially allows you to send data to your insurer through a black box which reports on your acceleration speed, breaking and turning. This allows you to demonstrate to your insurer that you are a responsible driver and over time you could end up saving up to 25% on your premiums.
- Comprehensive policies – A comprehensive policy will offer the highest level of coverage for a standard car insurance policy. These policies include third-party cover along with fire and theft as well as cover for your own car in the event that you cause an accident.
- Third-party – This is the minimum level of legal cover required to drive on the road in the UK. It will cover the damage you cause to other peoples cars in the event of an at fault crash however it will not cover your own car.
- Third-party,fire & theft – This policy offers you the coverage of third party insurance with additional coverage against damage or loss caused by fire or theft.
- Provisional driver insurance – This policy is made for learner drivers who are looking to clock in some extra hours of practice outside of their driving lessons with an instructor. You’ll need this to be insured as you won’t be covered by an instructors policy if they are not present.
Choosing car insurance add-ons online
One of the great benefits of getting your car insurance online is that you can customise your policy to better meet your needs at the point of taking the policy out. Common add-ons can include coverage such as breakdown insurance, windscreen cover and personal accident insurance.
Getting your car insurance quotes online
To get cheap car insurance quotes online you’ll simply need to enter a few basic details about yourself, your car and the level of coverage you’re after. From there our comparison tool will aggregate quotes from across multiple top UK insurance providers, giving you the opportunity to see what options work best for you. More than 3 million users so far have compared insurance with us for cheaper deals, so give it a try yourself and find a great policy today!
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.