Cheap Provisional Driver Insurance
Looking for cheaper insurance?
Search over 100 different car insurance providersQuotezone increases your chance of finding a great deal by searching the market for you.
Over three million usersJoin our ever-growing list of satisfied customers today.
Buy online or by phonePurchase your car policy quickly and easily, monthly and annual payment options available.
Norton securedOur quote form uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your peace of mind.
You could save time and moneyGet your quotes by filling in one simple form, compare prices, and start saving.
Independent and unbiased serviceWe aren't owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
Compare provisional driver car insurance quotes from UK insurance providers
As a provisional driver, if you are aged between 17 and 24, finding cheap car insurance can be frustrating due to high premiums, the risks and lack of experience involved with new drivers.
UK provisional driver car insurance comparison
Having a provisional drivers license means that a person could drive a car with supervision. It also means they could learn to drive again with supervision, often from a professional driving instructor. Learning to drive could be an expensive process and it could be the case that once qualified to drive the insurance prices might be prohibitively expensive for some.
Having a provisional license doesn’t necessarily mean having to pay a higher insurance premium. It could be the case someone could find specialist provisional driver insurance at a more affordable rate. Often learner or provisional drivers might expect to pay a great deal for insurance which could be a tough start to driving. Using a comparison service could mean that would be drivers could see at a glance the price of a particular policy. It could be possible to tailor a policy to suit exact needs by adding on additional requirements as needed.
Learning to drive might be stressful enough without worrying about the cost of insurance so finding cheap UK cover could give peace of mind. Using a comparison could also be much less hassle for young drivers who might not have the time to go over details again and again. Choosing from a range of providers could be much more appealing than contacting different insurers one by one. Paying over the odds on insurance isn’t an attractive prospect, particularly if a person doesn’t even have a full license yet. Saving money could be just one benefit of comparing provisional policies and could go some way toward contributing to driving lessons or a full policy when the time comes. Securing the right provisional driver policy could be just the thing to get a person on the road.
Peter Thompson, 06-03-2018
Clear and concise choices presented in an easy to understand outlay would recommend highly
Rokas Kapustas, 06-12-2017
Easy and cheap
Verity ward, 10-08-2017
very good online comparison site always use itrecommended to friends and family
- *51% of consumers could save £200. We split the providers on our system into different categories. We then selected quotes from the high volume sales providers as well as quotes from other providers which returned a price. Based on UK insurance market share data made available by the ABI, by way of a weighted selection process, we selected the cheapest of either the high volume sales providers or other providers (“the cheapest selected quote”). We then compared the cheapest quote on our system against the cheapest selected quote. We then took the savings figure which 51% or over could have saved using that formula. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.
Car Insurance Comparison
- Car Insurance
- Temporary Insurance
- Polish Car Insurance
- Multi Car Insurance
- Compare Car Insurance
- Young Drivers Insurance
- Over 50s Car Insurance
- Young Drivers
- Women Car Insurance
- Learner Driver Insurance
- One Day Car Insurance
- Car Warranty
- Car Insurance
- No Deposit Car Insurance
- Women's Insurance
- Women Insurance
- Car Insurance Company
- Student Car Insurance
- Northern Ireland Car Insurance
- Isle of Man Car Insurance
- Local Car Insurance
- Senior Driver Insurance
- Car Insurance PPV
- 3rd Party Insurance
- Third Party Insurance
- Over 60s Car Insurance
- Over 70s Car Insurance
- Over 80s Car Insurance
- Sports Car Insurance
- Third Party Car Insurance
- Third Party Fire and Theft Car Insurance
- Insurance Comparison Without The Bull
- Fully Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Car Insurance for 17-21 Year Olds
- Black Box Car Insurance
- Telematics Car Insurance
- New Driver Insurance
- Provisional Driver Insurance
- Student Car Insurance