Brighton Car Insurance Quotes
Compare Cheap Car Insurance For Brighton Drivers
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £490*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 UK providers, including
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Brighton Car Insurance
Get Cheap Car Insurance From Our Panel Of UK Based Insurance Specialists
Finding cheaper insurance whilst living in a city can be more tricky than when you live in a more rural area. With Brighton being one of the more expensive cities to live in the UK, it’s important to increase your chances of finding the cheapest car insurance for you.
How can I get cheaper car insurance?
Just because it’s more expensive to insure your car whilst living in a city doesn’t mean you have to settle for higher prices. You can compare multiple insurance options to increase your chances of finding cheaper insurance prices. Here are some examples of further steps that can be taken to increase your savings on insurance premiums.
- Shop around and compare many quotes – The chances of you finding a deal go up significantly when you take the time to compare multiple quotes from different providers. This reduces the chances of you being bottled in to the first offers you come across. Luckily, Quotezone has compiled a panel of over 110 insurers to give you the variety of choice which is critical for finding the best deal for you.
- Only choose insurance that you need – Selecting additional add-ons such as breakdown cover and windscreen cover can give you added peace of mind but they will also increase your premiums. Be sure that the cover you are choosing is the cover you need to avoid unnecessary cost.
- Opt to pay a higher excess – By choosing to pay a higher excess amount you’ll be able to reduce the amount that an insurer needs to pay out in the event of a claim. This means you’ll be offered a lower charge on your premiums. However make sure that you are able to afford the amount you opt to pay in the event of a claim.
- Avoid penalty points & fines – Getting 3 penalty points against your licence can raise premiums by up to 25%.
- Check for discounts – No insurer will always have the cheapest prices all of the time. This means it’s important for you to compare quotes from across the market.
Car insurance is essential but it still doesn’t have to break the bank. By shopping around and choosing the right coverage and comparing multiple providers you can save money on your car insurance premiums without compromising your protection.
Is car insurance more expensive for Brighton drivers?
It is true that city drivers do face higher insurance premiums, there are some factors which are equally if not more important than location:
- Age – A younger, less experienced driver will face higher premiums than a driver who has been behind the wheel for many years. This is because a younger driver has less driving history to evaluate and so are deemed more risky to the insurer.
- Make and model – The make and model of your car is an important factor in your insurance costs as vehicles with more powerful engines tend to have a greater risk attached to them. This means you’ll need to pay more on your premiums if you have a high performance vehicle.
- The level of coverage you choose – Typically the more comprehensive the coverage you choose, the more you will pay on your premiums. However there are cases where third party insurance can be more expensive than comprehensive cover.
- Penalty points – Being given penalty points can increase the risk you pose to insurers. In fact you could face a premium hike of 25% if you get just 3 penalty points.
With this is mind you shouldn’t worry an excessive amount about how being based in Brighton may impact your premiums. The best way of saving on your premiums is simply to compare as many quotes as possible to find the best deals for you.
*51% of consumers could save £490.26 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next four cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from June 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.