Coventry Car Insurance Quotes
Compare Cheap Car Insurance
- Compare 110+ providers and save up to £504*
- Access Cashback and Rewards
- 97% of reviewers recommend us
Don’t have your registration number? No problem, click here.
Compare cheap car insurance quotes from over 110 UK providers, including
Looking to insure a car for less?
Compare quotes from over 110 car insurance companies
Our car insurance comparison services increases your chance of finding a great deal by comparing 110+ quotes side-by-side.
Buy your car insurance online or over the phone
Sign up online or over the phone, and choose from monthly or annual payment options.
Save on your insurance
One short form is all it takes to compare cheap car insurance policies from over 100 insurance providers.
Over three million users
Over 3 million people save money with us each year.
Secure & Encrypted
We guarantee your confidence when shopping online by following the latest internet security standards.
Independent and unbiased service
We aren’t owned by or have any investment from any insurance company.
What people have to say about us
The quote l got was the cheapest on all the comparison websites
I used other sites to get a car insurance. Quotezone was by far the best. I took a car insurance with an insurance company that they suggested. Since then I had an accident and the insurance company was great and I am very happy with them. To summaries I got a great deal from the financial aspects and also from the customer services aspects. I have already recommended Quotezone to a number of friends and as far as I know two of them have insured their cars via them.
4.89/5 from 38 customer reviews
Cheap Coventry Car Insurance
Compare cheap car insurance quotes with top UK providers at Quotezone.co.uk: Your car insurance comparison site
Whether you’re a learner driver, a student or a seasoned motorist in your 60s or 70s, you don’t need to be confused over what insurance is best for you. Here at Quotezone.co.uk our a panel of UK based specialist providers can provide you with a variety of quotes so you can find the best deal for you.
Why Choose Quotezone.co.uk?
Provisional licence holders and older drivers with decades of experience behind the wheel regularly turn to Quotezone.co.uk, our unbiased insurance comparison platform, to compare car insurance quotes in a matter of minutes. Our expertise and panel of UK based insurance specialists mean that finding the right car insurance for you has never been easier.
Should I use a Coventry based broker to get my car insurance?
There is no harm in checking in with your local car insurance broker, however just because they are locally based it does still not guarantee that they will be able to supply you with the best quotes. The relationship between your Coventry based car insurance broker and UK-based insurance companies is more likely to affect your car insurance rates. Some brokers may be able to negotiate better deals with certain providers. However, it’s hard to know in advance which broker has the best relationship with which provider. The best approach is to compare quotes from multiple insurance companies and select the policy that offers the best overall coverage at a competitive price. That’s where price comparison sites like Quotezone.co.uk can help. We provide you with access to a panel of UK based insurance specialists from across the whole UK, so you can find better insurance deals without limiting yourself to a broker.
How to save on your car insurance
- Shopping around and comparing quotes – This is the easiest way to save on your car insurance as each company uses different criteria to determine your premiums, so you might find significant price differences for the same level of coverage. Some providers also run different deals meaning no provider is guaranteed to always be the cheapest, so comparing multiple insurers is a good way of making sure you can catch a good premium.
- Choosing the right coverage level – This is essential to protect yourself and your car at a price that is right for your circumstances. If you take out the wrong insurance coverage, you might be paying for more coverage than you actually need. Consider your driving habits, the age and condition of your car, and your financial situation when choosing your coverage level. For example, if you have an older car with a low resale value, you might not need collision or comprehensive coverage.
- Increase your excess – Your excess is the amount you pay out of your own pocket before your insurance kicks in. By raising your deductible, you can lower your premiums. However, make sure you can afford the higher deductible if you need to make a claim.
- Maintain a good driving record – One of the most effective ways to save on your car insurance is to maintain a good driving record. Nothing will drive up your premiums like making a claim so ensure you drive carefully and adhere to the road rules. Many insurers also offer a no-claims bonus for drivers who have not made any previous claims.
- Check for discounts – Many insurers offer discounts for various reasons, such as being a safe driver, having anti-theft devices, or being a student. Check with your insurer to see if you’re eligible for any discounts, and take advantage of them to lower your premiums.
Is Coventry car insurance expensive?
As with most city based drivers, car insurance quotes can be more expensive when compared with more rural areas. This makes sense when you consider the larger amount of traffic on the road and the increased risk of accidents on congested roads. Whilst Coventry is no where near as affected by this as other UK cities such as London, these factors do still have an influence on your premiums. Since no two quotes are ever exactly the same, the best way of getting a good deal is to compare multiple providers and see which quotes offer you the best value for money.
*51% of consumers could save £504.25 on their Car Insurance. The saving was calculated by comparing the cheapest price found with the average of the next five cheapest prices quoted by insurance providers on Seopa Ltd’s insurance comparison website. This is based on representative cost savings from September 2023 data. The savings you could achieve are dependent on your individual circumstances and how you selected your current insurance supplier.