Compare energy prices and switch today with GnERGY
Compare Energy with GnERGY
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
What people have to say about us
I managed to get our home and contents insured instantly when I needed to do so on the 12th January, after moving to a new home. The service was first class, and easy to complete online.
Carrickfergus, United Kingdom
4.75/5 from 3112 customer reviews
Compare Energy Prices with GnERGY today
GnERGY is a new breed of community energy suppliers in the UK. Providing Gas and Electricity in an open and honest way.
Truly putting the customer at the heart of everything it does, it has:
- Stripped out confusing jargon
- Made prices and billing transparent
- Simplified switching
- Passed the low prices on to you
GnERGY knows how complicated it can be to switch your account to another supplier. It wanted to make this better too, so it has worked hard to make sure it is really easy to switch.
Managed by ex Gurkhas, GnERGY is run with efficiency, commitment, simplicity and honesty. It puts the customer at the heart of everything it does, offering excellent and friendly service. The UK based customer service team speaks English, Nepali and Hindi and is always available to answer any questions you may have.
For more information on switching your energy tariff, simply visit our FAQ section.
This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
* Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see https://www.energy-uk.org.uk/our-work/retail/switching.html
To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html"