Compare Cheap dual fuel tariffs
- Save on your annual energy bills*
- Over people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Dual Fuel Tariffs
When owning or renting a home those residing in the property become responsible for the bill payments including electricity and gas payments. It is fairly common for homes in the UK to have a supply of gas and electricity and thus have a bill for each service. Generally speaking it isn’t unusual for either supply to come from a different provider and thus the bill payer pays two different companies depending on which one provides what. It could be possible however to obtain both gas and electricity from a single supplier which is known as dual fuel.
Having a dual fuel tariff instead of paying two separate companies might mean saving money simply because everything is under the same roof so to speak. Consumers might easily find out if they could benefit from a dual fuel tariff by going online to compare different rates. A comparison could show someone quickly what the cheapest rate could be on a dual fuel deal. From the results a person could then calculate whether or not there is a benefit to change tariff. Comparing plans probably can’t always guarantee cheap rates but it could mean getting the best deal for a set of individual circumstances and mean a person could switch relatively easily if a good deal is available.
Dual fuel providers could be identified quicker by using a comparison company or calculator to check out UK tariffs. To compare dual fuel online is just one way of finding out whether or not there could be cheaper plans available for utilities. The benefits to the customer could be greater convenience as well as a potential cost saving to switch. It could prove beneficial to change provider as it may also mean receiving a single bill which itemises both services.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html