Compare Energy with Ebico
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with Ebico today
Ebico are a not-for profit energy supplier, established in 1998, with the main aim of offering fairer energy deals to UK households, especially those affected by fuel poverty.
Currently, they provide energy to over 60,000 UK households, via their two licenced energy suppliers, SSE and Robin Hood Energy, who supply the energy on Ebico’s behalf. The licenced suppliers also provide meter management and billing services for Ebico.
Ebico currently offers two energy deals: EquiGas and EquiPower.
These deals have a unit rate and ZERO standing charge, irrespective of payment method, no tie ins and no exit fees and are great for lower energy users.
This tariff is affordable households using typical, or more, amounts of electricity and/or gas and is exclusively available to customers using pay-as-you-go (prepayment) meters. Customers can also register to have Smart meters installed, which provide the convenience of topping up via mobile.
Ebico can also supply and fit an export meter, at no extra charge, for customers that want to generate their own renewable electricity. Customers will then be paid for the electricity they generate.
Any financial surplus Ebico make is used to support local hands-on projects in fuel-poor neighbourhoods across Britain,via the Ebico Trust, their registered charity.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html