Compare Electricity tariffs
- Save on your annual energy bills*
- Over people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Electricity tariffs – Switch Electricity Providers
For anyone living in a UK property it is highly likely it will be powered by electricity. This may mean that the heating, lighting and all other appliances run off electric power and as such the homeowner or tenant would be required to settle any associated bills. An electricity tariff could be one of the main outgoings of a property of this nature and depending on the time of year the rate to be paid could fluctuate according to usage. It tends to be the case that bills are either monthly or quarterly and originate from the service provider.
Many residents of domestic dwellings may not realise that they could compare electric prices to ensure they are getting the best deal possible. If a person takes the time to review the price of electric plan they may then know for sure that they are paying the cheapest rate possible. If not
The most convenient way to compare tariffs could be to perform a comparison using an online calculator. This way could make all the difference between receiving the going rate and getting the best possible deals – from this you could then decide to switch energy providers. Having only one source of fuel doesn’t have to mean being at a disadvantage as there could still be savings to be made on a cheap rate, but it could be beneficial to compare electricity rates and switch electricity providers - you could save on your annual energy bills.
After seeing what utilities rates are available after a comparison is completed it might be appropriate to switch suppliers of electricity. To switch doesn’t have to be inconvenient and might completed at a time to suit. Comparing prices in this way might be a great way to save up for something very special rather than just stick to the same rate issued by the current supplier.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html