Compare Energy with SGN
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
SGN’s Help to Heat Scheme
SGN responsible for distributing natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the south and south east regions of England. Whoever your energy supplier is, SGN pipes deliver gas safely, reliably and efficiently to every one of its customers.
SGN is actively engaged in a number initiatives to help the most vulnerable members of the communities it serves, and in particular it wants to use its Help to Heat scheme as a means to alleviate fuel poverty within SGN network areas.
SGN’s Help to Heat scheme allows SGN to install first time mains gas connections into fuel poor homes, and is endorsed by Ofgem. These connections are either heavily subsidised or in most cases completely free. Providing a gas connection offers a means for households to be lifted out of fuel poverty, as installing gas central heating improves the quality of housing and significantly reduces fuel bills.
Households are eligible for the scheme either by simply residing in a qualifying postcode area, or meeting the eligibility criteria that is also in use for the ECO scheme.
- Proof of eligibility
- Arrangements should be in place for the installation of a gas central heating system
How can you apply?
Call SGN’s partner, YES Energy Solutions, on 0800 183 0025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html