Switch Energy providers
- Save on your annual energy bills*
- Over people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Plans - Switch Energy Providers
Paying bills is a fairly commonplace requirement when owning or renting a property. A responsible bill payer may constantly look to review the prices they pay each month and look to make savings where possible by comparing energy providers. On the other hand someone may only review their utilities suppliers every so often. Whatever way someone tries to save money, the first place they might look to is at what they spend money on to see what rates they currently pay and whether or not they could cut costs.
There may be savings to be made relatively easily, especially for someone paying separate companies for gas and electricity. Having both of these energy plans outgoing under one company is known as dual fuel and as such there could be cost savings to this. A dual fuel price could quite often be discounted from a standard rate or plan. It could be really simple to view any savings – compare energy plans to see at a glance the prices across a range of providers.
To compare energy plans, many people choose to use online methods to make a calculation as to the best price available. Dual fuel may not guarantee the cheapest deals but it could pay to switch energy providers using a comparison service or calculator.
Prices for duel fuel customers may often be cheaper as there is less cost involved to the company having two services under the same roof. Comparing prices could quickly tell the consumer for sure whether making the change may be worth it financially speaking.
Not only could dual fuel save the customer money but it could also save precious time and leaves them only dealing with one supplier of gas and electricity. A comparison could offer the best deal for individuals and families seeking to reduce costs on monthly outgoings which in turn could increase spending elsewhere.
Compare energy providers today and see how much you could save on your next energy plan.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html