Switch Energy tariffs
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Tariffs – Switch Energy Tariffs
When someone wants to compare energy rates for gas and electric it might be easy to think that broadly speaking prices are the same across the board. Whilst it is fairly typical to shop around for quotes on goods and services people might have a reluctance to do this on things like utilities. The reality is that there might be a big difference between the price paid and the price that could be paid for energy rates and really having a look for the cheapest tariff might be a good idea after all.
UK energy tariffs aren’t necessarily fixed and it is possible to switch energy supplier and save money on a monthly plan. To compare gas and electric prices might be a good starting point for consumers looking to find out what they could save. Using a comparison could give a good overview of potential plans and from there a person might choose the best deal for them.
Deals on energy could be found using a calculator or a switch service to check out the best prices for energy online. A consumer could change supplier to save money or they might be offered a cheaper deal by their existing supplier on a new plan. Searching for a more cost effective solution for energy using a comparison could be much more convenient and you could find the best deal for your circumstances.
Depending on the current rate that a person pays they might get a good reduction on the price they pay monthly and could be offered further savings if they switch to something like a dual fuel tariff or other specialist energy tariff. Searching through one energy company to another to see if they have a deal to be done may not be an attractive proposition, but if all the information was available at a glance that could be a different story.
Switch energy tariffs today – compare energy rates and you could save on your annual energy bills.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html