Compare Gas tariffs
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Gas tariffs – Switch Gas Providers
There are many homes in the UK that have a gas supply, particularly for heating and hot water. Plenty of homes might also have a gas powered fire in one or more rooms which would also contribute to the gas usage overall. Paying a gas supplier for the gas that is used within a property is fairly typical of how the billing might work. A gas bill could contribute to the monthly outgoings considerably with many people quite often looking to keep their gas usage under control especially in winter. A property may only have a gas supply attached to it but is probably more likely to have some source of electricity supply also rather than only gas.
To ensure a person is paying the best price possible for their gas plans it could be that they review what they pay on a monthly basis. People might even switch suppliers if they discover they are paying over the odds on their gas tariff. It is usually easy to compare gas tariffs by entering in usage and property details online. A range of suitable deals from multiple companies could be returned and from there the homeowner or tenant might decide the best options for them.
Saving money on utilities could be important for many people when trying to reduce their monthly overheads. Whilst using a comparison might not give the cheapest rate available it could give a general overview that people could use as a benchmark versus what they currently pay. People could like to compare providers online as this might be the quickest and easiest way to switch gas tariff if they need to. Using a calculator tool to compare gas rates could help show potential cheap deals.
See how much you could save on your energy bills – switch gas providers.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html