Compare Energy with Future Energy
- Save £300 on your annual energy bills*
- Over 250,000 people switch every month**
- Compare a wide range of gas & electricity suppliers
Our energy comparison service is accredited to the.
Our energy comparison service is accredited by Ofgem. This means that our service is:
- impartial – not biased to any supplier
- comprehensive – compares all domestic tariffs from all suppliers
- accurate and up to date
More information is available on the Ofgem website at www.ofgem.gov.uk
Compare Energy Prices with Future Energy today
Future Energy launched as a gas and electricity supplier in July 2015. It is an energy supplier which prides itself on offering cheap prices and excellent customer service.Future Energy is based in Newcastle and only offers its fantastic deals to customers in the North East. They originally started out as a training academy, successfully training engineers and creating jobs in the North East.
- To guarantee all customers a fair price for gas and electricity
- To provide bills that are accurate, easy to read and understand
- To ensure they deliver excellent customer service at all times with direct customer access to their local advice team
Future Energy work to a set of Values which define what it stands for:
- Committed – they are committed to the customer being the focus of everything they do and getting things right, first time, every time
- Aspire – they aspire to be innovative and look ahead for the best ways to serve their customers, community and company
- Respect – they respect and value those they work with and the contribution they make
- Exceptional – they will use their skills and resources to deliver excellence in all that they do
Future Energy also promise to donate some of their annual profits to a charity that will benefit people and communities of the North East.
Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them.
Peter Singleton, 06-03-2018
Quick and easy, no problems at all.
Francisco Alves, 06-02-2018
Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you.
- This information provided by Quotezone is not intended to be and should not be construed as advice. The information is publicly available and is correct as of 9th August 2017
- * Ofgem research finds comparing and switching supplier or energy tariff can make a big difference to your gas and electricity bills – with annual savings of around £300 available please see https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/consumers/household-gas-and-electricity-guide/how-switch-energy-supplier-and-shop-better-deal
- ** Over 250,000 people switch energy company or tariff every month. Please see http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/customers/how-to-switch-energy-company.html
- To see the latest monthly switching stats, please visit Energy UK’s website: http://www.energy-uk.org.uk/publication/293-research-and-reports/switchingreports.html